General Usage of the MyNetTrainer.com Website
You agree that you will:
- not access, or attempt to access, restricted or registration-required portions of the Website by any means other than the interface provided by Succeed;
- use the Website to threaten, harass, intimidate, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any materials or content that violate any law or that constitute false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparagement of Succeed), vulgar, obscene, or pornographic material or material that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Succeed in its sole discretion);
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by Succeed or any third party;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interfere with Succeed’s or any third party’s use and enjoyment of the Website and any other software, hardware and data;
- not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website or to Succeed, including, without limitation, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Website for any reason;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the Website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes;
- not resell, frame, duplicate, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit the Website without the prior written agreement of Succeed;
- not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices on the Website or any material obtained from or through the Website;
- not violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
Succeed offers MyNetTrainer, an archive of workout videos that may be accessed via the Internet, to subscribing individuals. Two (2) subscription models are available: (i) a month-to-month subscription, (ii) a twelve (12) month subscription. For each subscription model, three (3) new workout videos will be posted during each week of the subscription. Months will be measured from the calendar date numeral on the commencement of your subscription to the calendar day of the next month with the same numeral (except that subscription commencing on a day of a month (e.g. 30th or 31st) where the last day of the next month is a lower numeral (e.g., 28th) will end on the last day of such succeeding month.
You must register as a user of the Website in order to use the MyNetTrainer program. You will be issued a login and password for your access to the Website and the MyNetTrainer program. You are solely responsible for the security of your login criteria for the Website.
Subscription fees are the then-current fees for the MyNetTrainer program as posted at the Website. Fees are subject to change at any time, except that fees will not change for the duration of any prepaid subscription period and increased fees will only take effect upon the next renewal of your applicable subscription term.
Portions of the MyNetTrainer program offered by Succeed hosted by third parties (such as Wistia INC). All payments for the MyNetTrainer program will be processed through third-party payment processors (such as Stripe). Succeed is not responsible for, and you agree that Succeed will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of any materials, content or site of third-party hosting and payment-processing providers. Succeed in no way endorses any the products or services of these third-party hosting and payment-processing providers.
90-Day full Refund
If you’re not completely satisfied with your MyNetTrainer.com experience during the first ninety (90) days of your subscription, we’ll issue you a full refund. Simply email us at Info@MyNetTrainer.com within the first 90 days of purchasing your subscription to MyNetTrainer.com and we’ll take care of the rest. No questions asked.
Cancellation and Renewal
Your subscription will renew automatically for successive periods of the same duration (1 month or 12 months), unless it is cancelled in accordance with this Section. For all subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card or Stripe account. We may cancel your subscription at any time by notifying you. You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us at Info@MyNetTrainer.com. If your month-to-month subscription is cancelled, you will not be issued a refund for the unused portion of any month in which the cancelation is received. Twelve-month subscription holders may cancel their membership at the end of the agreed upon subscription period. However, no refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the subscription. All fees for subscriptions are non-refundable (except as set forth in the “90-Day Full Refund” section above).
No Professional Advice
The information on the Website is provided for informational and/or entertainment purposes only and is not intended or recommended as a substitute for medical or other professional advice.
Ownership of Content and License of Your Submissions and Postings
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Succeed is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to Succeed does not place Succeed in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to Succeed, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
The content of this Website is subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to the Website, you assume the risk that the information on the Website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
The Website may contain links to third party web sites, including sites that may offer software extensions that work in conjunction with Succeed products. For example, portions of the MyNetTrainer program are hosted and conducted on a third party site hosted and operated by Wistia INC. Succeed is not responsible for, and you agree that Succeed will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the Website may be linked or from which a Succeed website may be accessed. The appearance of any link on the Website in no way constitutes an endorsement by Succeed of any third-party products or services.
Disclaimers/Limitations on Liability
You understand and agree that the Website and all material contained or made available on or through them are provided and made available solely “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose or those arising by statute or otherwise at law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You many have other rights which vary by jurisdiction. When the implied warranties are not allowed to be excluded in their entirety, you agree that they will be limited to the greatest extent and shortest duration permitted by law.
You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program, including but not limited to your participation in and use of the MyNetTrainer.com program. Succeed expressly disclaims any and all liability, and you agree that Succeed will not be liable to you in any way arising from or related to any damage or injury (including but not limited to death) resulting from your wholly voluntary participation in and use of the MyNetTrainer program and your use of any equipment.
Succeed makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements or recommendations contained on the Website. Reference to any third-party product or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Succeed. To the extent view and opinions are posted on the site, the views and opinions of users or Succeed employees of Succeed’s websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of Succeed, LLC.
The Internet is inherently insecure. Succeed expressly disclaims any and all liability, and you agree that Succeed will not be liable to you in any way arising from or related to any damage resulting to any computer or data from any security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, telecommunications failure or any other technical malfunction. You should also be aware that email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before e-mailing Succeed any information. Succeed makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of the Succeed websites. A Succeed website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, malfunction of computer equipment or any other reason.
If Succeed is compelled to cease performance of its obligations, or otherwise limited in its performance, because of: (a) the passage of any laws or regulations; (b) any legal or administrative proceedings of any government or governmental agency, court or administrative agency; (c) strikes, boycotts, lockouts or other labor disturbances outside of Succeed’s reasonable control; (d) interruption of power; (e) temporary or permanent lack or loss of supplies, production or Internet capacity or access for reasons outside Succeed’s reasonable control (including, without limitation, any downtime of third-party service providers such as Wistia INC and Stripe); or (f) any other cause beyond the control of Succeed, then Succeed will, while so affected, be relieved to the extent thus prevented from performing its obligations hereunder, but in such event, Succeed will take reasonable measures to remove the disability and to resume full performance hereunder at the earliest possible date.