Affordable fitness so you can confidently pursue your passions.
What do you get as a member?
New workouts delivered to you three times per week.
- New workouts are released every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Each workout is different so you’ll never get bored with the same routine.
- Scientifically-based training methods designed to keep you safe from injury and help you reach your fitness goals.
24/7 access to your workout videos.
- Whether you miss a workout or feel like doing more, your workouts will always be available.
- You can workout whenever you want and wherever it is convenient for you. All you need is a computer, tablet, smartphone or smart TV, an internet connection and resistance bands.
- No more wasted time commuting to and from the gym. No more having to worry about “normal business hours.” No more excuses.
Guided tutorials to help you modify your workouts.
- You’ll be coached on how to know that you're doing the right thing when you’re working out.
- MyNetTrainer tutorials will also show you how to modify each workout for your current fitness level.
A supportive community and accountability.
- You’re not alone at MyNetTrainer. We’re in this together. Periodically, Bill will check in to see how you’re doing and where you are on your fitness journey. If you haven't already, be sure to meet Bill Dean, your personal trainer at MyNetTrainer.com.
- If you get stuck, or if life gets in the way, no problem. Bill will show you how to get back on track.
- Through our private Facebook group, you can join others who are on a similar journey. Meet new fitness friends, share goals and successes, and post photos of yourself working out.
Our 90 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee.
You will have a full 90 days to decide if MyNetTrainer is right for you. If you determine that it isn't, simply let us know and we'll refund your money — no questions asked and no hard feelings. Just shoot us an email and your request will be processed.
We know what you're thinking…
+ What equipment do I need to exercise?
We recommend having a resistance band and a cushioned mat. Dumbbells, cardiovascular exercise equipment and a heart rate monitor will allow you to add variety to your workouts, but are not required.
+ How do I choose the right resistance band?
Most bands are color-coded according to tension level (e.g., light, medium, heavy, very heavy). It’s best to have at least two bands, as different muscle groups will require different levels of resistance. Buy bands with or without padded handles. Purchasing a protective sleeve adds another level of safety to your workout. We recommend purchasing your resistance bands from Power Systems.
+ How much space do I need?
You’ll want to have enough open space to be able to lie down on the floor — approximately seven square feet.
+ I’m new to exercising (or starting again). Will the workouts be too challenging?
While every workout is challenging, modifications are given that enable you to personalize your workout based on your level of fitness. These modifications make MyNetTrainer suitable for most adults, regardless of their fitness and experience level.
+ What if I miss a workout?
MyNetTrainer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever you have a high-speed internet connection. You can sign in and workout whenever it’s convenient.
+ When are new workouts posted?
New workouts are posted each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
+ Are there any hidden fees?
No. There is no initiation fee or other hidden fees. What you see is what you get. Memberships will automatically renew each month or year (depending on which membership plan you're on) until you cancel your membership.
+ How does your money-back guarantee work?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your experience within 90 days, we’ll issue you a full refund. Simply message us and we’ll take care of the rest. No questions asked.
+ What if I want to cancel my subscription after the 90-day guarantee?
You may cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your account. Simply navigate to "Manage My Account" or "My Account", then to "View or Cancel Plan", and then choose "Cancel My Membership".
+ What methods of payment do you accept?
Your subscription will be billed to your credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
+ What are the technological requirements needed to view the workouts?
You’ll need a device that can play video (desktop or laptop computer, tablet, smartphone or smart TV) and a high-speed internet connection.
+ Will MyNetTrainer videos use memory space on my computer or device?
No. MyNetTrainer fitness videos are stored in our online library and are not available for download.